New Member Sign-up and Range Safety Orientation Course
Join December 16th and your 2018 membership cost will also include use of the all of the AGC ranges for the remainder of 2017. This invitation is for the opportunity to join Garrison Rifle & Revolver Club and the Associated Gun Clubs (AGC) range safety orientation being conducted on Saturday, December 16th from 10:00 - 1:00pm.
- Arrival must be no later than 10:00am in the lower classroom located in the Barnes Range House for check-in. The classroom entrance is located in the back of the building. See map and address below.
- Garrison Rifle & Revolver Club membership and the range and safety orientation permits you to obtain an AGC range badge that you can use on any of the AGC ranges through out the year whenever the range is open.
- Total 2018 and remainder of 2017 Cost: $230
- Garrison Club: $50. There is a one time $30 initiation fee to join along with the $20 regular annual club dues per member ($50 - Cash or check only). After joining, the Garrison Club renewal cost each year is only $20.
- AGC Range Badge: $180. Present your Garrison Club Membership Card and your completed range safety orientation paperwork to the AGC office.
- The cost of a spouse that joins with you and also purchases a range badge is only $110 (Club Cost and range badge) for the remainder of 2018. The same additional cost applies to other immediate family members living with you between the ages of 18 - 23 years old.
There will be no live fire for the range safety orientation, so no firearms are required.
Address is 11518 Marriottsville Road, Marriottsville, MD
Click here for directions.
What to bring
- Hearing protection for the range walkthrough portion of the range & safety orientation.
- Club and Range Badge dues.
- $50 Cash or Check made to Garrison Rifle & Revolver Club, Inc (No Credit Cards)
- $180 Check or credit card to Associated Gun Clubs
- Garrison Membership Application (Fill out, print, and bring with you if you can)
- Club and Range Badge dues.
Extra copies of the membership form will be available if you are unable to print one out.
If you have time before the signup and orientation it is worth while to look at these three links:
- Range Rules (Bring any questions you have to the orientation.)
- Range Rules Fun Quiz (It’s another way to help learn the range rules. The answers are right in the hints.
- We are a NRA affiliated club. NRA membership is not required, but highly encouraged. Without the NRA we wouldn’t still have the 2nd Amendment and many other excellent shooting programs that they organize. Click here to join or renew and get a $10 – $40 club discount.
For more information please visit the Garrison web site.
You must be a US citizen or legal resident of the United States, and 18 years or older to apply for membership.
I look forward to meeting you. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Vice President, Garrison Rifle and Revolver Club
5 new Members