Pistol League (Training, Practice, & Match)
- Training & Practice starts at 4:30 PM
- Match starts at 6:00 PM - The range will be lit and the overhead heaters will be on when the weather is cold.
Bring a pistol, at least 60 rounds of ammo (for match), 2 mags, a staple gun, pen, and masking tape.
If you never have been to the Tuesday night league, try to get there around 5 pm so you can introduce yourself to Ed Grove who runs this league and he can set you up with a partner.
You will be shooting at 6 targets.
- 2 targets will be slow fire, 10 rounds each target, 10 minutes per target.
- 2 targets will be timed fire, 10 rounds each target, four five shoot strings, 20 seconds per string.
- 2 targets will be rapid fire, four five shot strings, 10 seconds per string.
Both the timed and rapid fire strings are turning targets to make it interesting. We finish up the league at around 7:30 PM.
The AGC league is open to the general public. Costs $5 and targets are included.