- When: Every second Tuesday of the month except in January when the meeting is held the third Tuesday of the month. Meetings start at 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Associated Gun Club trap range club house (Memorial Hall) located at 11518 Marriottsville Road, Marriottsville, MD 21104. The clubhouse is located at the top of the hill on AGC Lane leading to the trap range. See location in the below map.
- Why: The best way to stay informed and connected to the club is to take part in meetings, events and activities – networking with other shooters, club administrators and subgroup leaders. We also feed you.
- Who: Current members and prospective new members who want to renew or join the club.
- The Election of officers, early club membership renewal, and range badge renewal is held on the last Saturday in October at 8:00 p.m. in the Memorial Hall Building on the Trap Range. Best feast of the year.
- Check out our club events calendar for other meetings when our club members come together such as the weekly pistol league, day of shooting/bbq events, etc. Also, the more you go to the range on your own schedule, the more likely you will make friends with other members.
THE SECOND Amendment
“A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”