Yes, you can still renew your Garrison club membership online, but the order form requires an entry for the range badge number field. So, you have to put something in there.
The range badge number is the 4 digit number on your AGC range badge photo ID and remains the same every year. So, even if your last one was several years ago you should use that number.
- Here's some examples of what to enter if you lost or never had an AGC photo range badge.
- If you never before purchased an AGC range badge you can enter "None" on the online order form.
- If you lost your AGC range badge and can't find the number enter "Lost" on the online order form.
- If you NEVER had and do not plan to get a range badge enter something like "None
- If your last range badge was the old button type range badge enter something like "Last badge number / Year"