2021 & 2022 Renewal – Those that are overdue
This item is only for those that are behind on renewal and were a 2020 member and haven’t renewed their 2021 and 2022 membership in Garrison Rifle and Revolver Club. If unpaid by January 15, 2022, overdue members will need to reapply as a new member, and pay $50 in person at a monthly meeting.
Renew now and stay in good standing with this 2022 membership card.
- Fast club membership renewal.
- Lost membership cards are easy to resend quickly to your email. Just contact the club Secretary or fill out our contact us form.
- Print membership card or show membership card sent to your email to the AGC Office Manager on your cell phone when purchasing a range badge.
- You will receive 2 e-mails.
- Our shop software automatically sends you an e-mail about a minute after your payment that we are processing the order. At the same time that you receive the Processing Order Receipt, the shop software also sends the club officers an e-mail that it received an order along with the details. THE PROCESSING ORDER RECEIPT IS NOT USEABLE FOR RENEWING A RANGE BADGE.
- The club Secretary then reviews the order and when the person is verified as a Member or Honorary Member against the club roster, the order is then completed. You will receive an e-mail from the shop software that is your completed order receipt. This 2nd e-mail (completed order receipt) is your membership card.
- The below is an example of a membership card sent with your completed order receipt (2nd e-mail) that can printed. It will have 2023 stamped on the card, not 2019.
NOTE: The AGC will not renew range badges unless you had a range badge in the prior 2 years. If you did not have a range badge for 2021 or after, check the Garrison events calendar for range and safety orientation dates and we will take care of you.
Out of stock