Join dates and locations
Next Member Sign-up:
Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021, 8pm (Regular Meeting – no range orientation)
Memorial Hall on the AGC Trap Range
Next AGC Range and Orientation / Member Sign-up:
Saturday, Nov. 6, 2021, 10am to 1pm, Rain or Shine
Barnes Range House (Lower Classroom)
For range orientations, please RSVP to Doug Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
AGC Range orientations are conducted by Garrison from April to Sept. on the days of our monthly meetings, which are on the 2nd Tuesday of every month. (Our January meeting is on the 3rd Tuesday.) New member signup and range orientations are from 6pm to 9pm unless otherwise scheduled. Regular club meetings start at 8pm at Memorial Hall on the Trap Range; doors generally open around 7pm.
Those attending a range and safety orientation should meet at the specified location promptly, preferably 10 minutes early. When attending a meeting or evening orientation, please park on the Trap Range since the other range parking lots close at 8pm. Be sure to check below for what to bring with you to the range.
What to bring, what to do first:
- Garrison Membership Application (Fill out, print, and bring with you if you can. Preferred way). Note: Garrison will have extra copies of the club application if you can not print one for the new member sign up and range & safety orientation.
- Bring hearing protection for range walkthrough portion of range and safety orientation. (Foam plugs will do.)
- $50 cash or check made out to Garrison Rifle and Revolver Club, Inc. for 2021 club membership or by credit card (online payment link is provided during the orientation). This new member price includes a one time $30 initiation fee. Note: After joining the club renewal cost each year is only $20
- We are a NRA affiliated club (#C2875). NRA membership is not required, but highly encouraged. Without the NRA we wouldn’t still have the 2nd Amendment and many other excellent shooting programs that they organize. Click here to join, renew, or extend and get a $10 – $40 club discount.
Once you become a member:
After joining Garrison Rifle and Revolver Club and completing the range and safety orientation on your join date, the cost for the AGC range badge for the remainder of 2021 starting 01 July is $100 (half-year range badge discount for those that never had a AGC range badge). Annual AGC Range Badges cost $200 thereafter and run January to January. Club membership and a range badge makes it possible for you to shoot on the range whenever it is open.
- Range Rules (Study. You will need to know the range rules after the orientation and before you get your range badge. Note: If you have time before you get your range badge try our range safety fun quiz. The answers are right in the hints.
- Family range badge discount: The total cost for a spouse that joins with you, and also purchases a AGC range badge is only $83.50 ($50 Club Cost and $33.50 for half-year family AGC range badge discount for those that never had a AGC range badge) for remainder of 2021 starting 01 July. Annual AGC Family Range Badges cost $117 thereafter and run January to January. The same additional cost applies to other immediate family members that live at your address between the ages of 18 – 23 years old.
- Guest Policy: A club member with a range badge can get bring guest(s) to the range. Members spouse and children under 18 can shoot for free as guest(s). Other guest(s) can shoot for $10 per guest per day. The guest(s) must be fully supervised by you and obtain a guest bracelet from the AGC office. This means that you, the member, can not shoot when a guest is shooting. Only one guest in your party may shoot at a time.
- Membership in Garrison Rifle & Revolver Club provides club members the opportunity to purchase firearms and ammunition from the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) at subsidized prices suitable for target training.
Directions: Click here for Google Map directions from your location
- Use the AGC Lane entrance to get to the Memorial Hall Building on the Trap Range or Wards Chapel Road to get to the Pistol and 100 Yard Range.
- Address: 11518 Marriottsville Road, Marriottsville, MD 21104.
Over 400 members. Garrison Rifle and Revolver club is a great club to join if you want to improve your marksmanship skills, take part in competitive events, or shoot at a safe place on your schedule. Prospective members that are US citizens or legal residents of the United States, and 18 years or older can apply to join.
The club officers correspond with members through our newsletter about club shooting events, meetings, and renewal notices. Once you become a member you will be added to our club newsletter. We send about 1-2 newsletters by e-mail a month. Should you drop your membership you can unsubscribe at the link included with every newsletter.
THE SECOND Amendment
“A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”